My mmutube has evolved considerably from its first introduction few years back. There is so much you can do at this site that it’s worth exploring in detail and getting to know many options it offers you. Integrate these options in your teaching and student learning.
Here are some of the things you can do in mmutube
- You can attach a pdf file to your video, and supplement the video with extra reading and research for your students. Your students can download the file before, during or after viewing.
- You can add a download button so that your students can have the option of downloading your video and work offline.
- You can add Youtube video to mmutube, this way unnecessary content as served by Youtube are not a distraction for students to navigating elsewhere which is not relevant to your teaching.
- You can create playlist. Create episodes, chapters, tutorials and release them as a playlist.
- Keep a track of your media file analytics.
These are just some of the things you can explore in mmutube site but there are many more reasons for you to investigate and try for yourself.
If you want to know more about mmutube then please get in touch with the LRT Department logging a support call via MMU Helpline Ext. 4646
This MMU Video Resource FAQs site will also help you in getting started.
This is your Media Enhanced Informatics MMU Video Resource technology tools available for you to use in your teaching and student learning.